Minnesota Valley Surgery Center opened its doors to the Burnsville, MN community in September 2006. Currently, more than twenty-five surgeons perform procedures at the surgery center. Their specialties include general surgery, orthopedics, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry, and ophthalmology.
The facility consists of three operating rooms, one procedure room, and a 14-bed PACU, comprising approximately 14,000 square feet. The surgery center and MRI facilities are located on the first floor with Orthopaedic Consultants, PA and a physical therapy practice occupying the second floor.We strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care possible. Due the increased efficiencies of our surgery center, we have been about to double the number of surgeries performed and decrease patient waiting time.
Curious about how we look? Take a Photo Tour.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 3 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 1 Procedure Room
- 100% Positive Patient Satisfaction in 2007. Check out our Patient Testimonials.
- 1 of 9 centers selected as Who's Who in the Ambulatory Surgery Industry for 2007 by Today's Surgicenter Magazine
- Free beverages in our waiting area
- Plenty of convenient, street-level parking
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.